Two new trade fairs on the Fischer calendar
Since automation is playing an increasingly important role in measurement technology, we have added two new trade fairs this year: the Automotive Engineering Expo (‘AEE’ for short) and the SPS IPC Drives.
The AEE in Nuremberg (30 & 31 May) is all about automation in the manufacturing of car bodies. Long before a modern production line can be set up and commissioned, the planning and construction phases must take the quality assurance approach into account. Will there be random-sample checks or 100% monitoring? At-line testing or integration into the process stream? Here, Fischer always offers customized solutions.
Likewise, at the SPS IPC Drives (28 – 30 November), the topic is also automation. From providers of ERP systems and operation panels through to sensors, all the major manufacturers are represented – and – starting this year, Fischer will also be present as a supplier of automated measuring systems.
Whether for consulting on an instrument or a measurement task: our experts at the show will be glad to help you. Please see our event calendar.
- Two new trade fairs on the Fischer calendar
- Going from Cr(VI) to Cr(III)
- XAN500 – Flexible RFA measurement technology
- Correctly measuring fire protection coatings
- Industry 4.0 Quality assurance for modern industry
- Terahertz: A revolution in thickness measurement
- Swiss: Where clocks keep up with the times
- Between Ginkgo, Gauss and Goethe
- Calibrating correctly